Wednesday, October 28, 2015

After a while I knew who my favorite person was. It was my younger sister Madison, Maddie for short. Now you are probably thinking why would you do your sister, when you can argue a lot like me and my sister. She is almost as tall as me and everyone thinks that I will be the shortest ( I don’t think so). She always has to annoy me and start a fight also I won't forget when she was younger and had teeth she would bite me.

Even with all the things she has done to me, she is a very kind loving sister and always has jokes that are not even funny not one single bit. She loves to do handstands, cartwheels and back arches. She can be seen sucking her thumb while snoring at the same time. Maddie is the best sister I can ever wish for and the only sister I will ever have.  

2 comments:

  1. I really like the detail in your story Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the detail in your story Georgia.

    ReplyDelete