Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Writing

Spending my time sawing the wood  to make my kite I See heaps of people outside sawing and taping and doing heaps of work to make their kite the best. My kite was a shaped like a  book I used brown paper bubble wrap string tape and some bamboo. I could not wait to get to fly this I thought maybe my kite is a bit big and bit too heavy but I went on with it because I have just made the frame and don’t want to change it now. Next I put on the bubble wrap and brown paper I then put on some newspaper to make it seem like a book.After a while I have finished everything but I just have to put the string in and then I have finished making my masterpiece. Next time I would make it smaller so that It will have a better chance of flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment